Vice President Marketing - REMOTE
About The Position
The Vice President Marketing reports to the President & GM North America and is responsible for developing and implementing our strategic marketing plan for the company as a whole and the B2B business specifically. This person will work closely with the executive team and the commercial and product teams to create and implement the strategy to position the company in the digital health ecosystem, help attract and retain investors and assist in increasing our B2B customer base and sales. This role will develop the overall positioning and messaging of the corporation and the B2B business and be responsible for ensuring consistency of brand and feel from the member experience through the corporate positioning. This person will work closely with the B2C team to ensure consistency of brand, look and feel of our products and corporate positioning. This person will work develop operating policies and procedures, identify and solve opportunities for improvements and develop the marketing team.
This role will supervise our marketing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Development and execution of marketing strategy in the B2B markets in increase visibility and uptake by target markets
- Improvement of name recognition in the target markets
- Help develop and ensure consistency of brand and feel of all marketing and product
- Develop effective marketing communications (decks, sales collateral, websites, etc.)
- Develop and execute content marketing campaigns to target customers to support sales efforts and build the pipeline
- Develop key marketing objectives, metrics and benchmarks
- Develop data-driven approaches to improving the efficacy and efficiency of marketing activities
- Assist in developing go to market strategies as the product evolves over time.
- Develop and implement overall corporate marketing strategy, including branding and look and feel
- Develop and implement strategies to increase Dario name recognition and visibility in the digital health and investor spaces, including managing public relations
- Assist in the management of the advisory board to achieve corporate and business objectives
- Assist in corporate and investor presentation development, events, and other company wide “marketing” initiatives
- Partner with product team to ensure brand implementation consistency and development of sales collateral and messages.
- Partner with the B2C marketing and CRM teams to ensure consistency of brand and message and facilitate an integrated company face to its stakeholders
- Assist the B2C team as needed.
- 10 years + experience developing and leading marketing functions
- Proven experience driving high growth in a B2B2C business
- Experience working with in the digital health or related healthcare space
- Experience working directly with health plans and/or self-insured employers as customers
- Experience with corporate marketing to a diverse set of stakeholders
- DTC marketing experience is a plus
- Culturally competent, capable of operating in a global multicultural diverse environment
- Strong experience in leading, gaining trust and moving projects forward in a remote/virtual work environment
- Strong collaborative, team-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills and capability to be both internal and customer facing
- Comfortable in early stage environment and operating in ambiguous environment in which the “right” answer is not yet defined
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a constantly changing environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- You recognize that mutual respect, support and working together in a democratized workplace culture towards a common goal is key to success
- You are goal-driven and execute strategic decisions quickly and efficiently
- You embrace challenges, value data-driven decision making and recognize the importance of responding quickly to market needs
- You demonstrate creativity and flexibility, and you adapt and evolve your approaches to drive value.
- You are passionate about change and user experience
- High attention to detail
- Empathetic to our members, customers and the team
- Comfortable doing the work as well as leading the team