Vice President, Employer Sales (Regional)-Remote
About The Position
Dario is seeking an experienced, polished, driven and collaborative executive-level health care sales professional with a positive track record selling healthcare solutions into the self-funded employer space. If you are tenacious, flexible and have a strong desire to succeed within a growing company where your efforts will be recognized, and you are self-driven towards achievement, Dario offers an amazing opportunity to chart your path to success with unlimited growth and income potential. You will be supported by a world-class culture and talented cross-functional team.
In your role as Vice President, Employer Sales you will bring employers relevant, proven, cutting-edge digital therapeutic solutions that positively impact employee health while reducing cost of care. Your primary focus: drive Dario contracts and revenue with HR/Benefits decision-makers for jumbo and mid-sized employers by cultivating employer, health benefit broker and consultant relationships in your geography.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a mature and independent decision maker, combining strategy and tactics to get to the end goal. You use consultative approaches, becoming a trusted partner to client stakeholders at all levels of the customer organization. You provide more than answers, bringing thoughtful solutions that allow your clients to meet their goals. You are high-energy, passionate about creating an outstanding client experience, and are willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for your customers. You do not waste time, seizing opportunities as they arise. Internally, you will be working with a highly focused, energized, international team. Flexibility, insight, and teamwork are key attributes that will lead to success in this role. You bring current regional employer/broker/consultant relationships that will jump start your efforts.
· Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Head of Managed Markets, the VP of Employer Sales is charged with driving revenue through acquisition of regional employer accounts and regional health benefit consultant/broker relationships
· Develop and implement regional go-to market strategies focused on achievement of your assigned revenue goals; create and execute strategic business plans with a focus on employer and regional consultant strategy
· Build trusted customer relationships with employer HR/Benefits stakeholders and regional benefit consultants that result in new contracts and revenue
· Create, develop, and drive strategic relationships with regional brokers and benefit consulting firms tied to prospective opportunities
· Lead proactive target marketing and client engagement initiatives tied to new business opportunities, partnering with regional consultants to penetrate new business opportunities.
· Prioritize and qualify leads and build strategic relationships with clients, building a robust pipeline and contract closures resulting in revenue to goal achievement quarter over quarter
· Lead all aspects of the sales process specific to client opportunities, leveraging SMEs to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
· Participate in appropriate research activities prior to sale to gain insight on client, build, maintain and grow relationships with senior strategic key decision
· Using Salesforce, develop and update monthly/quarterly/annual pipeline and provide realistic and accurate sales forecasts
· Utilize knowledge of industry trends and regulatory environment to assess and anticipate client needs and requirements; understand and solve for customer needs, priorities and pain points
·Develop mastery of Dario’s offering and solutions, conduct client discussions and demonstrations, stay ahead of new product introductions, and proactively bring to clients
· Demonstrate a broad comprehension of market trends, industry challenges, competitors, relevant products, and technologies