Director of Coaching North America - REMOTE
About The Position
The Director of Coaching Operations, will help develop and scale our health coaching organization. This person will work closely with the operations, product and commercial teams to expand and scale our coaching team as an integral part of our product delivery. This role will develop operating policies and procedures, identify and solve opportunities for improvements, develop the coaching workforce, and help design and operationalize new models of care. This person will be responsible for health coaching services across product lines, including our digital therapeutic and remote patient monitoring.
This role will supervise our health coaches.
- Lead and develop the health coaching team
- Lead development of strategies to scale flexible coach staffing operations in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Operations and Management.
- Help develop capacity planning, hiring, training and measuring and managing productivity.
- Develop key coaching operational metrics and benchmarks
- Develop data-driven approaches to improving the efficacy and efficiency of Dario coaching
- Balance user experience, outcomes and speed to market to deliver an exceptional member experience at scale
Product & Client Solution Support
- Partner with Dario teams to improve member acquisition, retention and adherence in B2B populations such as health plan and employers
- Represent Dario coaching operations in client facing solution development, product development, and client implementations
- Partner with Chief Medical Officer and others as needed to develop a robust coaching program to drive transformative behavior change in chronic disease.
- Partner to develop program architecture, required policies and procedures, operational flows, documentation and data collection and analysis
- Operationalize new coaching models and products
- 5-10 years’ experience developing and leading health coaching programs
- Experience working directly with health plans as customers
- Relevant training and variable staffing model experience
- Experience developing and operationalizing new coaching programs
- Clinical Nursing or Certified Coaching background preferred
- Digital health or hybrid digital health experience preferred
- Culturally competent, capable of operating in a global multicultural diverse environment
- Strong experience in leading, gaining trust and moving projects forward in a remote/virtual work environment
- Strong collaborative, team-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills and capability to be both internal and customer facing
- Comfortable in early stage environment and operating in ambiguous environment in which the “right” answer is not yet defined