The Best Laid Plans…
When life gets in the way, it’s even more difficult for people to take the right actions for their health. Every day is a new chance to do something good for yourself, whether it’s eating better, exercising more, or spending more quality time pursuing whatever brings joy. We wake up each morning with the best of intentions, but the plans we make can quickly get derailed. This is especially vexing for people who are afflicted with chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure. Upon rising most people with chronic conditions plan to monitor their condition, take their medication, eat right, and exercise because it’s incredibly important to them that they do so. But then the day begins:
- One of the kids has to go to the doctor.
- A meeting runs long.
- The car breaks down.
- Timely prompts and rewards help keep members engaged and on track
- Personalized care journeys ensure that support is tailored to each user’s unique needs
- Convenient data collection and tracking tools, such as label scanning using a smartphone camera, empower members to make better decisions in the moment.
- Live, dedicated coaches provide human encouragement.