Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be part of the Human Resources team. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will help identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company.
Duties / Responsibilities / Authorities:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for our Technology, Product, Business Operations, Clinical, or G&A teams
- Partner closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build an effective interview process to bring ideal candidates to our teams
- Drive creative, diverse, and scalable talent acquisition initiatives
- Analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to stakeholders
- Collaborate with People Ops, Finance, and Legal teams to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- Support the overall recruitment process for external hires, internal moves, and contractor conversions
- Manage hiring processes from the initial stage of profile definition through sourcing, screening CVs, conducting phone and in-person interviews, and analytics
- Build strong relationships with candidates and ensure an excellent experience throughout the recruitment process
- Drive recruitment efforts, including expanding recruitment sources, leveraging job boards and social media platforms
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally a startup
- A passion for building diverse teams and advocating for candidates with empathy
- Experience working strategically with senior business leaders as a thought partner
- Strong analytical skills in reporting, metrics tracking, and making data-driven decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A collaborative attitude to working in a cross-functional and fluid environment
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to be successful in a startup-like environment
- Past track record of helping scale up and hire high-quality talent is preferred