Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
About The Position
We are looking for Automation developer interested in building health apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building Automation testing tools and framework for these applications and coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required
- Building and executing tools and tests on IOS & Android mobile apps
- Building and executing tests on MAC & WIN apps
- Building and executing tests for APIs/DB
- Working with Jira and test management tool
- Collaboration with Product/Dev/Firmware & other departments
- Be part of a talented and motivated Agile team, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticate design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- At least 4 years of experience - must
- Experience with Selenium & Appium - must
- Experience with Java - must
- Team player - must
- Experience with Python - advantage
- Any other programming skills - advantage
- Experience with automation for apps that using Bluetooth - advantage
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient understanding of git
- Understanding of Agile\SCRUM methodology and application life cycle – Advantage