Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
At Upright, our mission is to empower people to live to their full potential through posture and back health solutions. We’ve built a brand that serves over 600,000 users worldwide with our award-winning Upright trainers and services. Our UPRIGHT GO 2 trainer is a “best-seller” at Apple retail stores and available at Best Buy and other key consumer channels. As we continue to lead the emerging back-health category in the health and wellness space, our pipeline of innovation is full of both more hardware products and software-only solutions.
Upright is seeking a creative and energetic Content Communications Manager to join our growing US marketing team. Our team’s goal is to drive Upright’s story in a compelling and inspirational way and to create market-leading brand perceptions to continue to be the leading voice of the emerging posture and back-health category.
The ideal candidate is a creative individual with experience in social media and influencer marketing, PR, and content creation with consumer products. You’re a storyteller, a creative thinker who is excited by technology and is always ideating new and exciting ways to package content. You’re an excellent writer and editor with the keen ability to distill complex concepts into succinct, meaningful content. You will be responsible for creating sustained buzz around the Upright brand through all our non-paid channels.
The ideal candidate will be able to think strategically about the “big picture” while still being able and willing to roll up his or her sleeves to execute on the day-to-day, tactical items. You must be self-motivated, with unwavering attention to detail and ready to thrive in a lean, fast-paced environment with grace and efficiency.
- Develop a curated content strategy and editorial roadmap focused largely on the consumer lifestyle space
- Partner with content contributors to ensure content is timely, accurate, clear, and digestible.
- Manage US PR agency in the planning and execution of press, celebrity influencer, and consumer campaigns
- Develop and manage relationships with influencers and brand ambassadors to drive follower growth, engagement, and customer acquisition
- Manage consistent and diverse social media content calendars for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Must be able to write and articulate customer-first creative briefs that are conceptual and inspire creative teams
- Define KPIs and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge holistic social media and content performance
- Work closely with internal partners to ensure cross-promotional efforts remain on brand and strategic
- 2-4 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role in the consumer tech space
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Significant experience with creative and marketing content creation
- Excellent writing, editing, and messaging skills
- Previous storytelling and content-building experience that effectively communicates brand mission while driving revenue results
- Experience leading social media channels and working on creative and innovative social media campaigns for a consumer brand
- Experience running PR campaigns from start to finish in the consumer space
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Passionate about wellbeing and a healthy lifestyle
- You seek feedback as opportunities for growth and development