Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Customer Service Representative-Remote
About The Position
The Customer Service Representative will respond to customer service and support inquiries, maintain customer records in compliance with regulated guidelines, manage support communication on social media and assist in other administrative matters for the support team.
- Inform customers about the benefits of our products and services and provide upselling
- Maintain customer records in compliance with regulated guidelines
- Assist the Support Team in administrative matters
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- Native English and bilingual Spanish preferred; other languages an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task
- Team Player
- Experience providing customer service
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs an advantage
- Personal experience or knowledge of diabetes helpful, but not necessary