Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Product Manager -Mental Health / Behavioral Health
About The Position
DarioHealth Corp. is seeking an exceptional, self-directed and energetic product manager, who brings their creativity and experience to drive the next generation of our behavioral health/ mental health product. You will work in the behavioral health division, wayForward. wayForward was started with the mission of making mental healthcare access to everyone, globally!
Emotional and mental health problems are on a spectrum and not everyone needs the same care. wayForward untangles access to emotional wellness and mental health care for employees and members.
You’ll sit at the convergence of product, clinical, operations, engineering, sales, and data to figure out how we can continuously make the best product experiences for our end-users and customers. Dario offers an amazing opportunity to chart your path to success with unlimited growth potential. You will be supported by a world-class culture and a talented cross-functional team.
In this role, you will…
- Create product strategies consistent with the company's vision and translate them into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- You'll also prioritize tasks as needed and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
- In your day-to-day, you'll be responsible for leading product work, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and content writers.
- Work with key stakeholders to create a clear and compelling medium and long-term vision for the product
- Be an end-user expert for a cross-functional team
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap
- Translate the product roadmap into well-defined product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria. You will be responsible for driving execution to achieve objectives.
- Communicate with client-facing teams throughout the development process to ensure client satisfaction and high adoption rate
- Drive the product development process from ideation to launch, collaborating with other teams along the way
- Use data to discover and justify investments as well as to analyze their impact
- At least 5 years experience working as a product manager in consumer-facing apps and/or Saas platforms – a must
- A self-starter
- Super creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for UX
- Have a passion for mobile apps and consumer-facing products
- Perfect English and communication skills
- You have preferably worked in healthcare/wellness settings. AI and Machine Learning experience is a strong plus.
- You have a strong understanding of current product management best-practices and opinions on where product management is going next
- You have a solid design and technical understanding, such that you can engage with your counterparts in a collaborative and productive manner
- You have a good understanding of software development methodologies, design thinking, and working with user experience teams
- You have a strong analytical orientation; a focus on data-driven analytics and the ability to measure success
- You have a STEM undergraduate and/or master’s degree
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others
We’re a B2B business, but we’re looking for someone who can balance our business objects while delivering the best experience to our end consumer.