Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
React Native Lead
About The Position
We are looking for a React Native Lead interested in building health apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. As a React Native Lead You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications and coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What you’ll do
- Lead React Native development
- Lead a talented and motivated Agile team, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticate design, and the creation of quality products are essential
- Lead develop and maintain the mobile app, both for Android and IOS platforms.
- Development in very dynamic environment which provides ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Working in global environments with developers and testers around the globe
- Monitor and respond to app incident
- 2+ years as an R&D leading position
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Mobile Developer in React Native
- Experience in iOS and Android React Native development and deployment
- A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the React native efforts
- Experience in building mobile apps with intensive server communication.
- Native Android (Java) and/or iOS (swift) – Bonus
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Proficient understanding of git
- Working in Agile\SCRUM methodology and understand the application life cycle
- Excellent English skills