Please note that we have learned that bad actor(s) are attempting to obtain sensitive personal information from individuals by impersonating DarioHealth and our team members. These impersonations include false Dario job postings placed on job search websites and fake email and other communications (including job offers) using the names of actual DarioHealth employees.
- We will NEVER require payment from anyone seeking employment at any time during the recruitment and/or selection process.
- We will not make requests for personal information (for example: passport information, social security numbers, and/or driver’s license numbers) early in the recruitment process.
- We will post all open positions on the DarioHealth careers web page, linked below. We recommend that you apply through our careers page.
- Any email communications from a Dario employee will come from an address that ends in “@mydario.com or @dariohealth.com.”
- Formal offers of employment are only made once the recruitment and selection process has been completed.
If you feel you’ve been targeted by a cybercriminal impersonating DarioHealth and our team members, please notify your local law enforcement agency. If you are unsure, you may email us at [email protected] for confirmation. Please Note: Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered; You can apply for open positions at https://www.dariohealth.com/careers/.